Dr. Nicole Fowlie
BHSc (Hons), D.C.
Trained in Western Medical Acupuncture and Functional Needling
Dr. Nicole Fowlie, BHSc (Hons), D.C graduated Cum Laude from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2021. Dr. Fowlie grew up in Kitchener as an avid sports player which helped to foster her love for competition, athletics, nutrition, and rehabilitation. She has a love for the outdoors as well as the many sports that she competed in including ringette, horse-back riding and track and field. During her middle and high school years, Dr. Fowlie suffered several severe concussions. As a result, she was unable to pursue her passion in competitive sport. However, her post concussive symptom relief from Chiropractic care led her inherently to pursue Chiropractic as a career. Dr. Fowlie aims to have a long lasting and positive impact in each of her patient’s lives.
As a primary health care professional, Dr. Fowlie is skilled in spinal and musculoskeletal health, emphasizing patient centered care and education. She provides a combination of treatment techniques to benefit a wide range of patients and conditions. Her approach to treatment includes diversified chiropractic adjusting, pain and injury rehabilitation as well as patient education.In addition, Dr. Fowlie practices Western Medical Acupuncture and Functional Integrated Needling.It is her passion and goal to empower all her patients. Dr. Fowlie instills confidence in her patients and helps them to live their lives pain free and to their fullest potential.
Outside of practice at Strive, Dr. Fowlie enjoys spending time cooking, competing in CrossFit and traveling.
Common Conditions Treated
- Pain management – mechanical neck pain, back pain, disc herniations, post-surgical, general joint pain
- Injury rehabilitation, recovery, management, and prevention – sprains/strains, rotator cuff injuries, tennis and golfer’s elbow, plantar fasciitis
- Nutrition and weight management
- Enhancing athletic performance
- Headaches and Migraines
- Post-concussive symptoms/vertigo/dizziness
- Pain associated with arthritis
- Relieving pregnancy-related mechanical pain (pre-natal and post-natal care)
- Stress management
- Postural education